Ready to find out what I'm Head Over Heels for? Okay, maybe you're not (but here's to hoping there's a little interest!). I've been thinking about this for a while and finally decided to just do it and see how it goes. I write mostly about what projects we are doing in our home, which includes a lot of work and inspiration. In between all the work I end up finding so many things that make me feel inspired or excited! I'd love to have a way to share them (without having a whole separate blog, that sounds like too much work)!
So, I have decided in true Hammers and High Heels spirit to write a weekly post about what I am Head Over Heels for at that point in time. Sound okay?!?! Oh, and I had a blast making this little logo!
I will be writing my first post in the series tomorrow, after that you are free to tell me if it is a horrible idea and I should just stick to the house stuff. Sound fair?
As I said before, I get inspired by just about anything, so my weekly obsession might range from some sort of antique (standard to my usual) or fashion, events, people, places, humor, etc. I promise to keep it intesting and inspiring. I think this month might be sort of my test phase and we will see how it goes.
Find out tomorrow what I am Head Over Heels for this week!
PS- Holly over at Chic and Lovely included our blog in the Versatile Blogger Award!
I graciously accept and am ready to spread the blog love back into the blog-o-sphere!
Here are the award guidelines for the next group of lovely bloggers I am going to link up! Warning: it is a lot of working doing all the linking, but you have to love the fun spirit of the blog world!
1. Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in your post
2. Tell 7 random facts about yourself
3. Pass the award on to 15 new found bloggers
4. Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to and let them know you’ve done so, and let the giver of your award know you accept it.
So.... here are 7 random facts about ME!
1. My first car was a Geo Metro (so was my second car), thanks Mom :) No really, at least I had a car
2. I was a competitive gymnast when I was in elementary school and middle school
3. I keep around 10 pairs of high heels in storage bins at my desk at work
4. My high school cheer team photo is on a wall at an Applebee's in Grandville, MI (now there's a claim to fame!)
5. I love all kinds and types of food, the only things I can't eat are mussels, they totally gross me out
6. I lived in the Harvey Hall dorms at Western Michigan University my freshman year of college
7. Lastly, (ready for this one) I worked at Cedar Point Amusement Park for 1 month after my first year of college... yep, I was sort of a "carnie" for a while, haha!!!!
That last one always cracks up my friends! It is soooooo not me, and if you are curious, the operated the "Power Tower" ride.
Here are 15 blogs I LOVE and you should check them out!
Big Food Little Mamas | Nook and Burrow | Modern Country Style | At Home Alterations | 33 Shades of Green | Restoration House | My Sweet and Saucey | Kyle Hepp Photography | This Fresh Fossil | Marley and Lockyer | Pine Tree Home | Our Big Fat Farm Wedding | Domestic Jenny | Dreams on 34th Street | Grand Design
Pheww! See you tomorrow!